derbymusic.com

Hi there! Remember me?

You are not logged in.

#1 12/05/18 03:23:22

Mmoak2018

I'm making a plea to Nexon

Given this shift from Nexon's banning protocol, my buddy and others who were similarly banned and amazed by the leniency shown this time around once more tried to appeal their punishment. But, Nexon remained adamant in their first decision. Their answer to my friend's appeal simply stated that punishments given for current exploits don't have any effect on bans issued before. This makes no sense as their first aim is to give the impression of consistency. This is just a massive double standard in their decision making. Why should those who only touched items in December stay banned while others walk free? Why Buy Maplestory Mesos is this case different in contrast to the exploit that took place in July? Many dedicated players that were banned have tried endlessly to get their bans lifted, but they don't have a way of protecting themselves or making their case heard certainly given the present customer care system.

After viewing another player's recent post about being unjustly banned, I wanted to reach outside to try to help my buddy out of this mess. Therefore, I'm making a plea to Nexon here to please re-examine those eight month old instances and to reconsider their decisions for my friend's sake as well as that of everybody else who had been banned last December.

Players were banned after the December block exploit for the simple error of coming into contact exploited items. But many failed to appeal the ban and accepted their punishment. When the same harness happened this July, lighter sentences were passed out, and several men and women who intentionally had contact with all the tapped items escaped their punishment. Some players who tried to allure to their permanent ban from December failed to have their ban lifted. According to Nexon staff, past bans can't be appealed using the new standards. This whole situation is a huge double standard, and people who have been banned must have their punishments reconsidered.

I am writing to inquire Nexon the players that were prohibited in December receive additional reconsideration, and that the neighborhood as a complete support these activities. Many people were unfairly prohibited and lost uncountable hours of effort, and cash alongside their accounts. It is something which has to be examined and addressed if they want Maplestory items players to have confidence in their own ability to actually rather police their own game because consistency is important.

Board footer